me :D

me :D

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Most likely,




Yes, most likely when we're still in relationship you didn't love me as much as you love your ex. I'm sorry for saying that. I'm talking about my past. You didn't love me that much. When I was in love with you, you didn't see it. You know how suffered I was? Sometimes, with all this arguments, and as a girl, it makes me feels to miss talking with you. Yeah, we had a LOT of memories. Its hard for me to forget it just like that. It takes time. Don't worry, it just my stupid feeling said that -.- All I wanted to say is, I'm sorry for moving on. I have my own reasons. Noted. You deserve to find a better girl and fosho much better than me. I'm sorry for making you turned into a beast. Yeah, you've changed. A lot. Because as what I saw, you cursed me. Sorry for making you mad and caused you being liddat. And I'm sorry for everything. I didn't regret. I just feel sorry. You had you own life now, enjoy it. Don't let other girl like me make you into this similar situation again. Don't ever. Oh, one more thing, as this situation is like a 'We're Strangers Now', so I can't make my time to wish you a Good Luck for your Spm. Break a leg brotha. Make your Mama happy. I hope you get a good results with a flying colours and live a good life. Bye, memories.

And last but not least, 

Love,
Nurul Afiqah Shuhaimi.