Sometimes i heard many people talk back about me. Ohh please. I don't give a damn. So, you better do your own work instead of talking back about me. It doesn't worth anymore. I don't really care what people say about me. As long as you didn't disturb with my life.
Yeahhh, as a girl, there must be a lot of problem I had. Yesss. Since i was born, i already had a problem. Doctor told my parents that I have an Asthma. One of my problem is out. Its sucks right. Now, I'm okay with that problem. But, it just my parents. I feel not okay with them. Because every time i fell sick, their worries, uhm, only God knows. Somehow, until now i still feel i was not okay with them.
Again, as a schoolgirl, as usual, yeahhhhh, guy. Since i was standard 4, guy is always my major problems. Its not good actually. Because, as a student, i should study, not couple-ing. My parents also didn't allow me to have a couple as my age is too young for that things. First of all, I want to say Sorry to both of my parents. Because, I disobeyed them. Like I said, since I was standard 4, I'm starting to love this guy. He was my very first love.
Being called 'Bitch' was a real majorrrrrr problem. They know my name. But they don't know my story. Well, fuck. Just like my friends say, 'over-thinking can leads you despair'. So, I'm trying not to over-thinking about what peoples said. Its hurt somehow. So now I just need to think my future. InshaAllah I can.